1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooter.com vs Trapshooters2.com???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljuticsscentennialpro, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Can anyone explain the differences between Trapshooters.com and Trapshooters2.com? I was having problems finding my PM's and responses, until I figured out there were 2 different but parallel TS.com's. Does this make any sense? Thanks, Bob

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Stick with trapshooters.com.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

seem to be exactly the same to me, I can access the same stuff from either. They are probably a backup to each other, in case one goes down, you can still access the other one.

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Uh Oh you've discovered the parallel net-iverse, you have not idea what kind of problems are in store for you now. I would disconnect my computer now and put the end of the cable into a glass fruit jar. Turn off all your lights for at least 13 days, stay in the crawl space until the all clear.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

DAmn. Thought I could exploit the system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.