1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trapshhoting software

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 46_trap, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

It has been more then 90 days,so I can't search. I think that the software is called trapshooters assistant 2.1. It is software for storing you trapshooting scores.New computer, old one crashed. Can anyone help me?
    Thanx

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The website is Trapassistant.com but it seems to be down. There is a link to it at Losttarget.com under the scoring software link. Perhaps the folks at Lost Target can help you.

Eric

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Why not just use the TS.com storage? Click on "My Trap Shoot Scores Database" near the top of the page, above the "Search" feature. Bill Malcolm

4. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

<blockquote>"Why not just use the TS.com storage?"</blockquote>

Because we'd have to go on-line and access this web site each time we wanted to use the software.

Lister

5. det131

det131 Member

46 trap

sent you an e-mail with personal shooting records worksheet

not sure thats what your looking for but you can expand it out anyway you want for individual record keeping

Jim

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Carol Lister - Copy & Save it as a doc into your "My Documents" file. Then it is on your hard drive. No internet needed after that. You do have to have excel software on PC. Worked for me anyway. John in Iowa

7. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

The Trapassistant program is no longer being sold. The developer has retired.

Carol Lister

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.