1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Traps future

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dougbbbb, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nathan Hofer and Rachel Hopkins. It's amazing what these young men and women are doing at the grand.

2. brad99g

brad99g Member

I totally agree with you however, its also a shame that one of them had to get sent home for killing a rabbit. Im sure there is more to the story but since I wasnt there to witness it I cant say for a fact. I do know that he is no longer at the grand and not able to shoot off for the 100k. Sad

3. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

It's a shame we have sandbaggers.

4. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

How can there be more to the story? It's not like the rabbit was the aggressor.

5. brad99g

brad99g Member

I have just read on here that there was more then just a wabbit that got shot..........thats what I meant by more to the story

6. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

It's a shame that we have cranky old men whose abilities are waning and want to take it out on the future of the sport, because they beat them.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There is a rumor that he shot the rabbit and an outhouse, wonder what he does for an oncore ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Obviously none of you can read, or are unwilling to make the attempt. Way too much information has already been posted about the incident(s) in question and y'all haven't spent a moment reading it. Just a bunch of TS.com trollers....

9. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Some of you people must be spending weekends erecting memorials at the location of every dead deer, squirrel, groundhog, raccoon and even rabbits you see dead along the highway. I suggest you spend more time shooting targets instead. It was only a stinkin' rabbit for heavens sake!!

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

OK it was just a rabbit BUT Its the unsportman like conduct. We are not there to shoot rabbits or anything else but clay targets. On purpose thats is.

If it was decided by shoot mangement that the rabbit should be wacked in a safe manner than so be it.

11. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Damn dawg - you're up early, and grumpy too!

JR

12. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

There are quite a few up and coming stars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.