1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Traps for sale- Something for everyone!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by little gambler, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have two Parker/Boss 12v traps for sale, new pull cords, one trap is for standard targets, other trap has battue arm on it, not sure but I am sure you could switch arm to throw standard targets, maybe even removing top rubber would make it work for standards. 1100.00 each 2000.00 for the pair.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have three 3/4 cock lincoln SC-90E two have heavy red springs, one has blue. All three of these traps have the optional seat/stand. All have parallel arms to throw two targets at once. 325.00 each.
    [​IMG]

This is a look alike Lincoln, works the same way, nice seat and stand, has teal clips for springing teal target presentation, 275.00
    [​IMG]

8 Outers American Sporter 3/4 cockers with seats.Also have a few Farey's that work just the same, although they look older than these Outers. 125.00 each or bulk pricing aval.
    [​IMG]

Last I have three of these custom built tube style traps. Quality is custom, looks like it was CNC built. Two have stands with seats, one is loose. With the target clips, I think they could be tilted for springing teal presentation if needed. 200.00 each.
    [​IMG]

Located in Oregon, If you looking to start your own Sporting Course, delivery can be arranged if buying bulk from Seattle-Boise-Sacramento. l.g.

2. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Trades? Small rifle primers (unused), snap-on tools, Trap guns, or cash.

4. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

5. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold a Lincoln today so I have only 2 Lincolns left, one red spring one blue spring.

6. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Parker/Boss's are all sold.

7. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Where are you located? Anywhere near Pasco WA? What kinds of SnapON stuff are you looking for. JW

8. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

John, this is Ricky from Hood River. Great guy! Bill

9. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

Now there is something for everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.