1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Traphouse dimensions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by todd farris, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todd farris

todd farris TS Member

Would someone give me the dimensions of a traphouse. Height overall, height above ground, width and length.

Thanks
    Todd

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Todd, Do yourself a favor. Measure a box of targets and use that as a multiple for yor inside dimension. If I remember correctly 8'6" OD, minus 8" walls gives you 7'2" ID, which gives you room for an extra row of target boxes. Good luck, Bob

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

4. setter

setter Member

Above.

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Do yourself a favor and use the largest size allowed 9'6" X 9'6". Also if you can build it with a right side walk in entrence. The last one I built is 6'8"inside height. It is the best trap house I have ever seen,and I have seen many.

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Do yourself a favor and use the largest size allowed 9'6" X 9'6". Also if you can build it with a right side walk in entrence. The last one I built is 6'8"inside height. It is the best trap house I have ever seen,and I have seen many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dimensions of a trap house
size of trap house

trap house dimensions