1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRAP T age?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 10bruce, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10bruce

10bruce TS Member

Trying to find out when this 1100 was made and if it has the factory back bord barrel....serial# N817099V barrel is 30" full and has the step rib....barrel marking on right side just in front of the reviever...REP with a circle around it....Just in front of that the letter Q.....Above the REC is the letter M with a triangle around it....Trap T is stamped on the right side of reciever........ Any help would be appreciated...Thanks Bruce

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Bruce, look in that same area on the left side of the chamber and you should see two letters together - they are the month and year the barrel was made and unless the barrel is not original to the gun, it should be within a month or so of the gun's production date.

Post those letters or P.M. me with them and I'll interpret them for you when I get home from work.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.