1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Stocks for Remington 1100 and 870

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LUGNUTZ426, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

1100 stocks do fit 1187. 1187 forend fits 1100. 1100 forend does not fit an 1187
    without some opening up to make room for the 1187 gas collar. The other consideration is height of the comb. ALL 1187 TRAP barrels are a higher step rib
    and have a higher comb to compliment it. 1100's came both ways. if you use an 1100 low rib stock on a high step rib 1100 or 1187 your POI will be way too low.
    If you are going to use an 1100 stock on an 1187 it should be from a step rib 1100 or have an adjustable comb etc.

Hope this helps. I found out most of this the "Hard Way"

2. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

What is the difference between an 1100 Trap stock marked "TA" and one marked "TB"?

Mark

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

T stands for Trap, A,B,C, is the grade of the wood. A is base, B should be nice than A, and C should be nicer than B. like i said should be nicer. i have seen some TB wood from the 70's nicer than TC wood at times. also on TC wood, the pistol grip will be smaller than TA and TB. reason, TC wood weighs more. TC is for 870's. rem 1100's also have Tournament grade wood which should be nice.
    steve Balistreri

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

An 870 will fit a 11-87 too, just need to open the bolt hole up a tiny bit and add a spaceer under the bolt.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I wonder how many folks here don't use eBay?

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Some simply do not have ebay accounts, because they've barely figured the internet out. Some don't like having to give ebay their credit card or checking account info. Others are boycotting ebay because of their anti-gun policies. Myself, I quit using ebay years ago after some items never got delivered to me and ebay refused to do anything about it, plus their anti-gun stance was the frosting on the cake.

7. ouch

ouch Member

For what it's worth, I am everything Brian mentioned: Not that great navigating around e-bay or the internet,Don't like e-bays policies, Won't give credit card or personal info over the phone or computer.

The last years before I retired as a police officer where the really big start up years of people getting home computers, Internet, e-bay and various other auction sites. It also started a crime almost un heard of for our rual police department, Identity Theft.

Believe it or not our P.D. use to loan out engravers,Encourage people to ingrave their social security number on valuables, Then we would give them decals to put on doors,Windows ect. letting a potential thief the items are marked. Now people would break in just to get the number. Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
870 trap vs 1100 trap
adjustable stock remington 870 tb trap
adjustable wood stock remington 870 trap

remington 1100 trap stock

remington 870 adjustable trap stock

trap stock for 870

trap stock for remington 1100

trap stocks for remington 1100