1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap shootings survival in comparison to t.s.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by prince_of_darkness, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

ok i have heard it on here just one to many times that ts.com is a god send to keeping the sport of trap shooting alive.

news flash people, its not, when it comes down to the nut cutting of any HOBBY"S SURVIVAL IT IS DISSPOSBLE INCOME !!!!!! if the particapents do not have the money to spend on a hobby, it will not be spent on it. its not this site thats going to keep trapshooting alive.

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<center>[​IMG]</center>
    Morgan

3. oletymer

oletymer Member

I think ole Prince is the one bored. He has nothing better to do than post this type of garbage.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think trap shooting keeps Trapshooter.com alive.

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

I dis-agree,,,,,,,,,,I think it "was" the clublike feel and the easy flow of information in "whatever" flavour you desired "was" the reason that trapshooters.com flowered!!!!!!

6. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

My friends rant all you want,nothing is going to change.
    You can say anything you want on here.
    This will not mean it will not be deleted.

If any of you think it's going back like it use to be, forget it.
    So get use to it geez.

If David would do away with the site,you people would miss it the most.

As they say time heals multiple wounds.

Bo

7. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

POD: Free thought? What exactly are you being kept from saying/thinking on this sight? There are plenty of Dark corners in cyber space for you to carry on freely, just not as much with this one anymore. Dave T.

8. boneman

boneman TS Member

You know the old pre-moderator site was interesting at times, I mean how many questions can you ask about trap? How much can you listen to Neal and his graph's, no offense Neal but you've heard it once well you've heard it you know. Are there really 900 answers to POI? How about 5,000 answers to what size lead shot? No the truly inane, coupled with the serious, the outright witty and so forth is what made this site not entirely boring. Thank you for your time. Larry I hope I had my spell check on.

9. boneman

boneman TS Member

Oh yea I forgot the price of lead we can't forget how much can be discussed regarding the cost of lead. Thank you for your time. Larry

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Mods please nuke this thread.

POD,WOB (waste of bandwidth)

HM

11. boneman

boneman TS Member

wow halfmile that was kind of harsh moderators please rebuke halfmile. Thank you for your time. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.