1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Shooting Spreadsheet-Excel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nate4364, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate4364

nate4364 Member

Hey Guys. I know this has been covered on here in the past, but I can't really find any of the old threads. Does anyone have an excel spreadsheet they could send to me for tracking league scores? Something that will calculate team/individual averages will work just fine. If anyone has any other advice, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

2. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Hey Nate,

Try Excel "help".

At age 65 I was able to program a spreadsheet to do what you asked.

With a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee email address you should be able to figure it out.

3. Ertz

Ertz Member

If you wanted a to check out a Windows application that will take care of your league scores then use the link above. It runs on all the Windows O/S including Windows 7. Individual and team reports can be viewed or printed. There is also a demo version you can download and take a test drive with. Email the address above with any questions.
    Tim Rawerts
    Ertzware LLC

P.S. Have you eaten at Kopps lately? My favorite meal in the whole world. George Webb aint bad at 3:00 a.m.

4. nate4364

nate4364 Member

Thanks for the info, guys! Also, to answer your question Tim, I am a frequent Kopps visitor. At 3:00 a.m., anything starts to taste good.

Break 'em all,

Nate

5. wlc

wlc Member

I just finished a league and made my own Excel spreadsheet. I hadn't used Excel for a while and I never was an expert, but was able to make it do what I needed.I did have to get some help a couple of times and probably will ask someone to go through it if I use it again. What do you want your spread sheet to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
shooting excel score sheet
spreadsheets for trapshooting

trap shooting score sheet excel

trap shooting score sheets excel
trap shooting scores excel

trap shooting spreadsheet

trap team spreadsheets
trapshooting spread sheet