1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Shooting Software

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jeffrey, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

I'm sure this has been covered here before, I just couldn't find any info on it.
    What type of programs are you all using at home to keep track of your shooting?
    I used one years ago to keep track of my averages, scores, loads and shooting conditions.
    I'm just now coming back to trap shooting and would like to find an affordable program to use at home.
    Thanks,
    Jeff May

2. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

I use shotgunnet.com. It's a free site that you can use to track your scores, loads, shooting conditions, events, etc. All you need to do is sign up online.

3. cle

cle Member

Build a simple spreadsheet with columns for scores, totals & averages for each event. Some simple spreadsheet foumulas will calculate your averages. I've done this on Excel for 10-15 years and Lotus and SuperCalc before that. Freebie spreadsheet programs are available or try Google Docs.

CLE RECTOR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
trap shooting league software

trap shooting software