1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kmks5, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Now that warm weather is approching and Trap shooters are coming back out to shoot a few rounds to improve your adverages , isn't it about time you also improved your images to make you feel better about yourself to get those adverages to where you want them to be?

To make you feel better about yourself, you need to walk the walk and DRESS THE PART.

I can make you feel better about your image by custom making you some shooting shirts that make you feel like the pro you want to be.

Check out my E-Bay Store, SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN, for shooting shirts and hats or ask me to custom make a special shirt for you.
    Click on Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays shooting shirts, then click on my store.

I make shooting shirts in sizes from Small to 4XLT's and even bigger on specials orders,

I also specialize in Ladies and Lefty's shooting shirts .

I am also outfitting several youth shooting teams for their upcomong Zone, State and Grand shoots.

E-mail me at fmurphee@oh.rr.com or call be at 440 323 6199 to discuss your personal needs.

Good Shooting,

FRAN

http://Stores.ebay.com/shooting-shirts-by-Fran

2. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

0   0   0

nice looking shirts

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I have had her do shirts for me and was very leased with the shirts, plus she is great to deal with.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

0   0   0

Can you make a guayabera type shirt but but with shell pouches instead of regular lower pockets and a zipper instead of buttons and no sleeves at all and ... well ... kind of like a vest but more like a guayabera shirt but of much heavier type of fabric?

5. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry Mr Newbius.

I don't really make something like that from scratch.

I only buy Shirts,Hats, etc.from Suppliers and embroider Designs ,names and make Shooting Pads for them.

Thanks for asking.

FRAN

6. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

7. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

0   0   0

Fran, I realy like your cool-looking (pardon the pun) Shooting Vest but I'm pretty suspicious of "one-size-fits-all". They NEVER fit me, it seems! I'm really long-waisted and pretty fat. True size is probably a 2X Tall or Long. But if you say it will fit I'll go buy one.

What's your advice?

Thanks,

Steve

8. nipper

nipper TS Member

0   0   0

they are just as nice as they look

bill

9. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Steve

This Vest is a mesh vest with velcro fasteners. I think it would fit you around the shoulders and stomach, but it's only meant to be waist length. If you're as Large as you say, it just may not be long enought to reach your wast line as you would like.

If you want to try it and it don't fit, I would gladly refund the cost to you.

I KNOW I could outfit you with a nice 2XT shooting shirt in Tee's, Henleys, Button Down or Polo with shooting Pad and Shooting Embroidery design and I also put your name on the sleeve at N/C if you like.

If you don't see it on my E-Bay store, just e-mail me with any question

We had a storm here the other night and a near-by lighting strike knocked out my business computer so I can't answer e-mails till Monday when the computer guy gets here. Hopefully he get me back up and running

FRAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mens 2xt shooting shirt
mens trap shooting shirts
team trap shooting shirts
trap shooters shirt

trap shooting shirt

trap shooting shirts

trap shooting shirts for sale

trap shooting team shirts