1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap shooting near ESTES PARK

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Looks like I will be in Estes Park in July. Where is the best place(s) to drag the BT99 to? I am sure I will need a break from the relatives and trap shooting there would be fun. Thanks Omaha

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Omaha,

I asked the same thing a few years back. I think you'll find the closest range is 35 miles away. Fort Collins maybe?

3. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Bring your golf clubs instead. I have played the public course a few times which is in the city. Last time I shot clays in Colorado was at the Broadmoor Hotel, which closed the field. Closest trap field was near Denver. East of it as I recall.

4. bjc682

bjc682 Member

Berthoud Gun Club, 20498 Weld Co Rd 1, 970-532-0568, approx 45 miles from Estes Park. Small friendly club, 2 trap houses. Open to the public every Tues 3pm to 7pm, every Fri 1pm to 5pm, 3rd Sun of month 9am to 3pm. ATA shoot July 12th, 9am. Hope to see you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting in estes park