1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap shooting league help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dphillips8191, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dphillips8191

dphillips8191 Member

I am a member of a small club in CA and we would like to start up a trap league. We want to keep it simple so we can shoot and have fun. We need some help with some basic rules on classification etc something easy that other clubs are using. I know ATA and PITA have there rule books but we would like to have a few pages of rules and not a book if you know what I mean. We want to break out into different divisions and pay out cash for each division at the end the league. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

email sent.

HM

3. Ertz

Ertz Member

If you are interested in some software to track your league scores check out the link above. It has a handicapping formula that is adjustable and has reports for individuals, teams and team versus team. Email the address above if you have any questions.
    Tim Rawerts

4. dphillips8191

dphillips8191 Member

5. dphillips8191

dphillips8191 Member

6. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

look at ( south bay trap league ) Google search. This league has been operating for over 40 years in the South San Francisco Bay Area.
    Average 100-120 shooters each month, Feb-Oct, rotating host clubs.
    Lots of infirmation on line.

7. ctreay

ctreay Member

e-mail sent.

ctreay

8. dphillips8191

dphillips8191 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.