1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap shooting in Fairbanks, Alaska

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trap-guy, Aug 8, 2013.

1. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

We will be in Fairbanks this week-end. If I stop by the club on Sunday any chance somebody will have a spare gun that I could borrow for a round or two?
    Hoosier that would like to shoot some trap while in Alaska.

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

I am on vacation also and will be in fairbanks Saturday and sunday. anyplace to shoot. ?????? email me back as soon as possible so I can makes plans motordoctor

3. IcySwan1

IcySwan1 TS Member

Trap-guy and Motordoctor,

There is a registered shoot this Sunday in Fairbanks. Registration at 11 and event starts at noon. It is a PITA event. I can provide spare guns and the club has loaners. I will send each of you a PM with contact information for me, but also feel free to send me a PM.

Mike

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thats nice

5. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

PM sent to both of you motordoc and Icy Swan1. Missing the Grand to vacation in Alaska.

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

thanks to icy swan I had a beautiful afternoon at the Fairbanks club. mike brought a gun for me to use and Tony and a bunch of the other people were very friendly---just like most other trap shooters. Beautiful club but unfortunately they are only open from may till september. Boy it gets really cold there=== -50 in the winter and the machines will not work so they close. too bad they can;t build a big bubble over the club. Thanks again for a nice time. Motordoctor joe rossman

Search tags for this page

fairbanks trap

fairbanks trap shooting