1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap shooting in Dutchess Co. NY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ifitfliesitdies, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

Go to Claytargetsonline.com and under NY you will find Crumb Elbow Sportsmen's Association. It's in Hyde Park, NY. Hard to find on the Dots on the claytargets on line map but it's one of the few in the area with trap. I haven't been there myself so I can't say anything about it. Anyway Claytargetsonline will help you find a club for whatever you shoot, wherever you go in the country.
    Good luck,
    T

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Crum Elbow would be the best for you. The guys shoot there every day-not positive they allow guests during the week, but you could try. It is open on the week end to guests (non-members). Bobby Capanno would be the main man, believe you would find him in the Hyde Park phone listings.
    The club is located on Cardinal Rd. Hyde Park, half mile off of Rt.9G
    Puablo

3. hitmore

hitmore Member

Hudson fish &game fri nites Philmont rod and gun on sunday morn these are in columbia co. next co. north

4. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Whoretlekill rod and gun club in Hopewell Jct is now open every wed nite for trap shooting open to the public from 500pm till 900pm great place 5 trap fields all Pat traps voice activated see you there! Richie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.