1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Shooting Calendar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Bradbury, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Does anyone make and publish a yearly calendar of different trap clubs on it? I am talking like, I have a yearly Labrador calendar. Pictures of different labs for every month. I would sure be interested in buy one and I think others would be also. There are lots of gun clubs out there and I would like to see some of them. It may help some of us in our retirement trip planning. I have several gun glubs that I want to go shoot at when I retire. All of them I have seen pictures of in differenttrap shooting magazines. If there is a calendar out there would someone please let me know wheere I could buy one.

Thanks,

Jim Bradbury

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Mr. Bradbury,
    I don't know of any calendars like that but now that you have mentioned it I also think it would be a great calendar and I would probably buy one!!!............Uncle Sam, Pa.

3. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

The Hall Of Fame printed one years ago and I bought one. I wanted to produce one for our State but I would have had to fund it myself....

It would contain all of our states dates - other state shoot dates and the major shoots around the area.

And pix of our clubs for the photos......

Fredmon

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

The HoF did it for several years and each months picture was vintage from the HoF archives. Very nice calendars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.