1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap shooting around Athens TN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rogiena, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

HELP

Want to shoot but do not want to drive a hundred miles. I am new to the area can anyone guide me. Live in athens, TN

Ro

2. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

thanks

Rogiena

3. TN Larry

TN Larry TS Member

The name is Montlake Classic Clays. 2009 Mowbray Pike Soddy Daisy, TN 37379
    423-332-1195

Take 30 west to 27, 27 south to Soddy Daisy, where 27 joins 111 at the north edge of Soddy Daisy pick up Dayton Pike which goes through Soddy Daisy, Mowbray Pike (Rd on my map) will be a right turn off Dayton Pike. Real switchback road going up the mountain!

4. shrek

shrek Active Member

Is that the closest place to Athens?

I had the privilege to live down that way for a while (yes I miss that area)
    and that does seem like a little bit of a drive.

5. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Ro,
    I maintain a web site for the Tenn State Trapshooting Assoc., Tenntrap.com (link above) if you are interested in ATA registered targets, the site has all of the clubs listed with addresses, dates, contact info, links, etc.

Hog Heaven Gun Club is east of Knoxville and is a great place to shoot and has a upcoming shoot in Sept and another in Oct.

Also there is a great club in the Fairfield Glade Gun Club near Crossville with shoots in Sept and Oct too.

Enjoy, Be Safe,
    Tenntrap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting