1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Score Spread sheet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lou Tenant, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

Does anyone have an Excel score sheet for trap rounds they would share . I have seen one for skeet which tracks scores and automatically averages and classes.

Thanks

Bart

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Bart,

It would be easy to make. What exactly do you want? Something to keep track of your individual scores or something for a league of many shooters?

3. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

Doug,

I was looking for one to keep individual scores by Date: Shot x broke, = average = class . Plus, it would keep track of round count for maintenance issues. I thought maybe someone had one all ready made up.

Thanks

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

There is one on this site, it is listed under fun stuff. At the top of the page, Go to the links button and then go to fun stuff. It is there under trap scores diary or something. There is also a reloading calculator.

I have used it and it is great. It works really well,especialy for big 50 shoots. Cut and paste it to your screen It will keep track of your costs (if you really want to know) also.

Bob S

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

There is one right at the top of the main page right here on the discussion web. in the top right hand conner of the page it says " My Trap Scores Database".

It is provided to all of use free of charge by David.

Bob Lawless

6. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

Bob S. ,

That's what I was looking for. I don't think I'll use the cost portion right now as I'm still in the honeymoon stages of shooting.....

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
excel spread sheet for trap scores
excel spreadsheet to keep track of trap scores
skeet scorecard spreadsheet
trap score sheet
trap scoring sheets in excel
trap shooting score keeping excel document

trap shooting score sheet excel

trap shooting spread sheet