Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

trap machines

3K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  whiz white 
#1 ·
I know this topic has been on this forum before. I could not find it in the search function.
I am needing to replace a Do All Outdoors thrower. I need a good trap for home use that will hold up, has an oscillating base that will roughly duplicate ATA targets. I would appreciate any recommendations from you. Thanks for your help.

John

#4 ·
I had and used for a number of years a Rem 4100.

A good reliable machine that I bought on ts.com
I sold it when we sold our rural property, and it is continuing to be used by the new owner.

QRP services and sells any parts that may be need down the road.
It is one heavy and durable gun club quality machine.

ed

#6 ·
Get an Atlas, you can mount it on wheels and roll it where you want to, or just carry it I've had one for about 8 yrs, and it's never missed a lick

And all the parts are available, they are great people to deal with

#8 ·
We have several personal, club and commercial trap machines available for sale. Do you want something for singles or doubles or both? Is 12vdc or 120vac power preferred? We also have some rebuilt and customer consignment machines available under the "clearance" tab on our website. We support everything we sell with parts and technical service, 7 days a week. Feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks,
Corey Howell

#10 ·
<embed width="450" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid67.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh308%2Ftraploader%2FMOV01315.mp4">

John, I can build you a customized Winchester-Western automatic ATA trap machine. It can throw singles or doubles as per ATA rules for angles and target presentation. If you want a little more variety, I can add a wobble feature which will give you 30 degrees of vertical oscillation. Call me for pricing. Ask for Ian. Tel: 250-216-8937

#11 ·
I used to be the Midwest Distributor for Winchester-Western trap machines.

I ended that business because of the lack of current parts for them. You could invest some good money into these, but should a major part fail/break you could be stranded with no supplier.

The carousel units were models V1577, V, and V. All oscillate and the V's designation is for a model that does the vertical oscillation as well.

Here are pictures of these models:

All of these machines are built like battle ships. If parts are readily available, I'd say go for one.

Whiz White

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.