1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap machine made in China

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bamboovast, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamboovast

bamboovast TS Member

0   0   0

We export trap machines for clays shooting in full serials, manual and electric operated. Excellent quality and special pricing for the economy crisis worldwide.

Harry
    Elegant China Industrial Limited
    Nanjing,
    China

2. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

0   0   0

buddy i think you are barking up wrong tree on this web site

PS please don"t eat the dog

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Buy some GM cars....then we'll talk....

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

At first I thought the guy was a very clever little Troll...then I looked at his link.

You watch, he'll sell a jillion of them. People in this country don't give a $hit anymore where anything is made and that's why we're in the fix we're in!

Yeah, help out America in it's economic crissis by purchasing MORE Chinese crap.

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

You should be ashamed of yourself !!! I would not shoot at a range that used a trap machine made in China . Period . There is too much garbage coming from that country with no reciprication in trade .

6. RidefastShootstraight

RidefastShootstraight TS Member

0   0   0

why ? people have short memory, that the same things were said about Japan,40 odd years ago? why? people don't realize " you get what you pay for"? why? people can't figure out that the whole world has been riding on the back of the booming economy in countries such as China, Russia, India, Brazil, in the last 20 years? why? there are so many Rednecks on this site? making all the others look bad? why?
    By the way, you yanks don't even bother with your GM, why should the Chinese?

7. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

i never realized i was a red neck. i always thought i was just a fat ass.
    steve balistreri

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How many of us shoot Italian, German, Belgium shotguns? How many of us shoot German, Italian, Czech, & Brazilian handguns? Its a world economy & if we don't get smarter & leaner real fast, other industries or whats left of them will disappear. Monaco coach just filed chapter 11. Who's next? Just imagine what shape we would be in at this moment in time if oil was still @ $140/barrel !!!!

Phil Berkowitz

9. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

0   0   0

RidefastShootstraight, Kiss this Rednecks Ass. When will you be asking us to bale your ass out again. BRGII

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

0   0   0

Machines, targets, and dolls. The dolls looked ok, but they didn't have any of the blow up variety. Too bad :(

11. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

the clay pigeons look like their actually made out of clay.....

btw, take a look at some of the manual traps, the adverts looks suspiciously like some manual traps that are already being sold in the US under the Do-All name.

12. RAScott

RAScott Member

0   0   0

The dolls double as shot you can scrape the lead paint off and load it.
    Bob S

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Funny no one missed the REAL issue here.

China has an abysmal record in human rights violations. Buying form them is perpetuating the wrong. Until they get their act in order I try not to buy chinese.

Our market has gotten so screwed up, sometimes you don't know it's Chinese till you got it home.

Yes, their stuff is getting better. On the backs of lost American jobs and oppressed people.

There is no middle class in china.

HM

14. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

This is an interesting thread but like most of you I would not buy a Chinese trap. The problem is where do you stop? we are all sitting here in wearing our made in China shirts. Typing on our Made In China Key boards attached to our Made in China Computers.... Its already been said... what choice do we have.

I did discuss the target quality with a couple of our shooters who went to the Olympic. They said they were as hard as concrete. Don't buy them no matter how cheap they are.

Tom

15. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For the last olympics the Chinese imported the trap machines from France, they used LaPortes for the games. HMB

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

A few of the machines on that site have many LaPorte characteristics.

HM

17. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Frank C, China does buy GM cars. The number one selling car in China is Buick.

18. Smity

Smity Member

0   0   0

No need for name calling. Let's stick to the facts.

Bamboovast, it would help if you could answer the following questions.

What do you pay your workers? What are the working conditions like? What hours do they work? Do they have health care? Dental? A retirement plan? Can they vote? Where does your profit go? Do you have shareholders or is your company state owned?

Smity

19. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I belive the Chinese Buicks are made there in a GM plant.

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

0   0   0

No racist comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.