1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap loads in eugene Or.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jdsfarms, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

I am going to be in Eugene and would like to take advantage of no sales tax,does anyone know where to pick up Trap loads at a good price.I am not particular to brand but have had good luck with Top Guns and Estates.Thanks Jerry

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The Cottage Grove Eugene Sportmens Club will be open Sunday for membership plus $10 for unlimited shooting skeet or trap and they stock shells. Stores in the Eugene area include Bi-Marts and Wal*Marts with the usual stuff. Doubtful that any of them will be remarkable bargains but better than gun stores and, yes, tax free. Bi-Marts are locally owned and pretty deep discounts, several are sprinkled about, find in the phone book...Bob Dodd

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Guess I should include that the club can be found off Interstate 5 into Creswell, OR (small town between Cottage Grove and Eugene), travel west into the town, turn left (south) immediately after crossing railroad tracks, and drive 4 or 5 miles and you'll see the club on the right......Bob Dodd

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

B Dodd, are you from Eugene? Picked some of the biggest, sweetest blackberries I have ever seen there. I also picked some apples and not knowing which water keg was fresh or fermented(I hadn't had a drink in 6 years at the time) I proceeded to get a little enebriated before I knew it. Fun times and fun fishing the Willamette. Jackie B.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Yes, Jackie, I'm currently a part of the People's Republic of Eugene but a born and bread Californio and a little confused about the 7 months of gray and wet. We certainly do have a copious amount of the weeds known as Blackberries (any off ramp or fence line) but proudly prefer the Marion Berry that has all the good parts of Blacks with fewer seeds. I've never gotten into the fishing world here but admire the catches from the Willamette, McKenzie, and Siuslaw. With my passion for Salmon it's amazing I'm not better prepared to catchem my own self, but a few decent restaurants provide me with enough to survive. The area is a wonder to see but the payment for the beauty comes in the gray and wet and I live on sun and warm. Not sure where you ran across the fermenting apple keg??.....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.