1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Loads at Cabelas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AAtrap, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Roger, I just ordered 15 flats of Estates from them last Wed. and got that offer in the mail today. Not good timing. Steve

2. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Roger, you da man.

You told me once before about Cabela's but I used my $100.00 off card then and bought 10 flats of shells and haven't received another as you must have.

Was at Red Mountain Trap and Skeet recently and Remington STS and Nitro's are $72.00 now (no tax there)

Also at my local Wal-mart in Payson STS's are almost $7.00 a box and Winchesters are over $7.00 I recently bought the last of their Nitro's for $5.96 plus tax. Only 16 boxes though.

Tom Strunk

3. tbuster

tbuster Member

How did you gentlemen get the $100 coupon? I am headed for Mitchell, S.Dak. in a few weeks and would like to find out how you got the hundred off. I have not seen it on any of the magazines that I have been getting from Cabela's.

4. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

We are both talking about the Cabela's store in Glendale, Arizona. If it's any different at other stores I don't know, but I doubt it. These coupons with the $100.00 off are mailed to us from Cabela's. You must buy at least $500.00 at the time you use it and charge it to your Cabela's Club Visa to receive the $100.00 off.

Last year when they opened the new store I signed up for a Cabela's Visa card, at the store. I use this card for almost all of my card purchases and usually run between $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 per month on it, and it is always paid in full each month. I do not know if the amount purchased or balance paid each month has anything to do with receiving these $100.00 off coupons or not. It seems Roger has now received two $100.00 coupons to my one. I live approx. 100 miles from the store and Roger lives much closer. Maybe my mail is running slow as I live out in the country.

Also with this card I get a credit at Cabela's for a dividend I receive which is a percentage of what I spend on the card each month. I can use it for purchases I make at Cabela's, so I'm always getting free clothes, gear, ect.

Hope this info helps you.

Tom Strunk

5. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

No I didn't get a $100. Gift Card but I got a 25 Dollar one. Didn't have to use a Cabalas Charge card to make purchases. I used it to get that Lee Turret press for loading shells. So much easier than the one where ya have to take out a die and replace it with the next. Jus put em in the turrett and set em up tighten up ye ol nut and can remove one turrett and replace it with another. For other pistol or rifle reloading. So much more quicker. Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

P.S. Just used a $10,00 gift card from Cabalas to purchase my last needed turrett.

6. tbuster

tbuster Member

Thanks for your response. I have the Cabela's card and use it for everything. I guess maybe because of the amount spent may have something to do with it. I will do some checking today on the phone with the Mitchell store to see if it will be something that will be available to me there. I would like to get in on a shell sale like that if it is possible. Thanks again.

7. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

You have to be a Cabelas club card member to get the special discount mailings. You don't have to pay with your card to get the discounts. Just sign up for their card & tell them you want to be on the mailing list.

8. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I got those offers of $$$$ off even though I am no longer a Cabela's card holder. At the time it was a good deal but now with so many cards offering up to 5% cash back it is not. The real problem with points from Cabela's was that their prices for catalog items was usually a lot higher than from other sources. I bought a nice Belgian Superposed for a very reasonable price from them about 2 months ago & this is where that $100 would really work well. Also a problem,those things are time limited. That said,I do enjoy Cabela's though & have found some real good bargains there. Always stop at a store when available

9. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i bought 7 cases of gun clubs at cabelas in glendale az today for 44.99 a case plus tax 1 1/8oz. 7.5 that was price they were marked no other discount dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.