1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap League @ Williams Co Gun Club, NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Joe Smoke, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

A 6 week team trap league will begin on Monday, November 7, at 6 pm at the Williams County Gun Club in NW Ohio. Organizational night will be Monday, Oct. 31, from 6 to 9 pm. Teams of 5 will be drawn out of 5 groups based on ATA average or known ability.

50 targets each night with yardage based on team average, first 25 targets will be from the 16 yard line, handicap after that. Winning team each week earns 2 yards, 2nd place team earns 1 yard.

Traps will be open for practice and games on Organizational night, Monday, Oct. 31.

Last year's leagues were well attended with 9 teams and very close competion. Come join the fun.

For more info send me a PM or call Steve Snyder @ 419-633-9753

Joe

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

See you there.

Don

3. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I look forward to it. See you there.

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I might shoot it if I get off these crazy hours that I am working.

6. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

First night is Oct 31.

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Tonight is the night for the trap leaque:)

8. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

If you can't make this first organizational night but plan to participate- let us know so we get you on a team. Also- we always have some subs available if you can't make a night of the league, so don't let that keep you from participating.

Joe

9. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

We have 45 shooters signed up for the first night of league next Monday- 9 teams. We will also run a concurrent doubles league for those interested. Anytime during the evening you can shoot your 25 pair of doubles on trap 4, team league will be on trap 2 and 3.

Joe Smoke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.