1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap instruction

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jmac_cope, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

I am looking for a trapshooting instructor to help me improve. Does anyone know of an instructor in the Pacific Northwest?
    Any help would be appreciated!

JMAC

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Daro Handy is in southern Oregon. See link. Mark

3. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

Try to find out if/when Nora Ross is holding a clinic near you. Best weekend I have spend shooting...by far. Or you could organize one and I believe that yours would be free.

Travis in NC

4. Dick98813

Dick98813 TS Member

Barry Kemper in Oroville, WA

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I second Barry Kemper,he is a great shooter and has worked with Kay Ohye in the past.I'm not sure he is giving lessons, but I'm sure he would help you.

6. Dick98813

Dick98813 TS Member

Six members, three from Omak and three from Colville had lessons from Barry on 17 and 18 of Sep 2011, he has called to check back on practices to see how things are going. He is building a resort area at the Canadian border so he may be hard to get ahold of. His cell phone is 509-429-1563 and his email is barry@legendresorts.com May be a few days but he will get back to you. dick

7. Dick98813

Dick98813 TS Member

Also Daro Handy in South western Oregon is very good. He has a book and a video also

8. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

JMAC, I am available with some notice. I have a gun club in town, Oroville, WA, we can use. My trap is already snowed in here at the resort. Give me a call to discuss 509 429 1563.

Thanks for the recomendation guys.

Barry Kemper

9. Dick98813

Dick98813 TS Member

It'll cost you a drink or two of the blabber mouth next time we get together. Dick

10. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

Thanks you for your recommendations. I will contact both of these fine gentlemen to find out what works best for me. It is always nice to get good, solid info from this board!

john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.