1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap happens

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OldRemFan, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

Any of you shooters out there done business with traphappens.com? They have lots of shooting related items at reasonable prices, but I can't seem to find out anything about them. Just wondering if they are a legit company doing business in the US.

2. paul7177

paul7177 Member

I have purchased several items from them with no problems.

3. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

Thanks for the input, both public and PM's. Sounds like a good place to do business. I wanted to order some items but just couldn't get enough information from their website to feel comfortable placing an order. I will give them a try.

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Thery are on facebook and there are several members of ts.com on there. John

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Be sure to check prices...

6. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

I know this thread is a few months old but I figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread. I recently ordered a Briley choke from traphappens. The price was fair and the free shipping made it worth my time. However what arrived was the wrong choke. I was able to get a real person on the phone and they apologized and said they'd make it right. They sent me the correct choke 2nd day air and just had me send back the wrong one. Mistakes can and do happen, but these guys really took of me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Which is good becuase their competition who I usually order Briley chokes from, has gone way down hill.

7. T/T

T/T Member

I have have made several purchases from them. Great company to do business with, you actually get to speak with a real person if you call who is able to answer your questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap happens

traphappings