1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KelleyPLK, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Ribs high shooter and Low shooters , I like a high shooting Gun without
    Stacking spacers in comb of stock . Im going to look at Bowen 90/10 rib anyone with experince tell me how that gun might shoot from 27 yard like fairly quick shooter attack targets responce

Pat Kelley

2. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Huh???

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

I interpalate it as that he is asking anybody who shoots a high or low ribbed gun about how the Bowen 90/10 barrel shoots since he likes to shoot a high point of impact gun but does not like allot of spacers in his adjustable comb and he is a fast shootin sunofagun from the 27yd line.

4. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

An adjustable rib is a nice way to get a 90/10 pattern especially if you don't want an adjustable comb. The answer to your question would really depend on whether your present gun shoots 90/10 and you shoot well that way. If so, you'll probably like it. If you don't know whether you are shooting 90/10 now you'd better figure it out before you buy a rib shooting that way,

all the best,
    john

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Your right Bill. Pattern % are hit and miss. Best to discuss POI at inches above aim point at a given yardage, and then it may still vary.

BTW. Bret is giddy as a school girl about the Alfy. JR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.