1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap guns on Gunbroker.com

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by spritc, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Do an "advanced" search on Gunbroker.com for seller "asperback", they have a number of trap guns that are reasonably priced for sale.

2. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

Decent selection, click above to go.

3. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've bid on a couple and was unsuccessful....

4. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

Reasonable pricing is in the eye of the beholder.

I've had shotguns that didn't sell on Gunbroker that sold at my gunclub - and vice versa.

When I sell its based on my perceived value and somewhere in the middle of current range of similar guns. If they sell, ok - if not, still OK. I don't make a living at it.

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Reasonably priced? Can't see where you get that.

They all start at a penny, but they are "Reserve" auctions, so one doesn't have a clue what the seller really wants for the gun.

Bob

6. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

He has re-listed those so many times it isnt funny. I've called and tried to buy, prices way to high. that is what you get with GunBroker. Everone bases there price on what they see but need to look at what sells or even has bids for that matter .

7. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

0   0   0

He is a she. Annette Sperback. These are her fathers guns and he is enlisting her help in selling. Joe

8. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

That is a lot of guns for one guy. Saw a couple I liked but the buy it now is higher than what you can buy the gun for new. I assume the reserve is awful close to the buy it now price.

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Some of you guys are real idiots. You have no idea what $$ someone has in a firearm, but you trash them anyway. They can list their firearms for whatever price they want, just don't bother to buy it if you think the price is too high. It just so happens these sellers are selling their guns for right around what they have in them. I know, I just bought one. There isn't a single one of them that is priced over retail even at their buy-it now price.

I thought I'd give you guys a chance to buy a decent trap gun at a reasonable price, but some of you must want them for free. I don't give my guns away and I wouldn't expect them or you to do that either.

10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

It's Indiana Gun Club inventory, I even saw one of their stickers on a stock in one of the pics. They used to sell under the name GT_40 or something like that.

11. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Skeetman, it isn't the current lessee (GT_40) of Indiana Gun Club.

12. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Active Member

0   0   0

I'm certainly a naive newbie when it comes to horsetrading shotguns, but I wouldn't think of criticizing a price. Sure, I might offer less in the hopes of a bargain, but the selling price of a gun - anything for that matter - is up to the seller. The actual selling price is determined only by the seller. He/she may be influenced to accept a lower amount, but the final price is always the one that suits the seller.

How many times have we heard someone tell us their house is worth $X? It isn't until the sale is made. That's when the true value/price is determined - regardless of how many appraisals have been done.

I've looked at the list on Gunbroker and I see some nice shotguns. They are not cheap by any means. Compared to new prices, though, they offer savings - some significant. In fact, I might spend some time perusing those listings - just in case my Uncle Sam blesses me in April by returning some of the cash he's been holding from me throughout 2012. There are a few of the guns listed that are in my budget range - even at the BUY NOW prices listed. If I can do better, good. If not, good as well.

I am more inclined now to take those ads seriously as I know where the seller is coming from.

Larry Frieders |

Grandpa's Arms, Inc. |

340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
    Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
    Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

13. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

Kolardude, good for you. And you are wrong, the buy it now on that new 682 combo was 41 or 42 hundred if I remember right. You can buy them new for 38 to 39 hundred.

14. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Then go buy one for that amount if you can get a better deal, that is if you're a shooter, which I doubt. We all know you are a liar.

15. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

kolardude: Yes 548 is a shooter .The trouble is the BLOWHARD has not shot enough ATA targets to even warm up a gun Bbl.But then I guess no real experence is needed for this Barney Fiffe wanabe to over run a trapshooting forrum with his drivel...KS-OKIE

16. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

Get proved wrong and the attacks start. That's why you guys make this fun.

Been an ATA shooter since 1984. 29,500 ATA targets to date. Not a lot compared to most, but way more than most of you loudmouths.

17. KS-OKIE

0   0   0

Been an ATA shooter since 1984...452,200 ATA targets plus another 50,000-100,000 league,club,fun shoot,and practice targets.Way more than you wanabe.

18. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

Ok, you win. You now have a license to be as big of an a-hole as you want, you've earned it.

19. KS-OKIE

0   0   0

I will never live long enough to be thought of as big of an a-hole as most long time posters on this site thinks you are you come along lately wanabe...

20. 548

548 Guest

0   0   0

Well that's ok, a democrat posting political thoughts on a website primarily used by republicans can expect the kind of resistance I receive. Most are civilized and realize that as they carry on their day to day lives one out of every two people they encounter vote differently in November than they do. We are all just tiny cogs in a ginormous wheel. Then, there are people like you who lack the ability to disagree without attacking like a bully on a playground. But that's ok too, because it is gentleman like you that transcend this website from the informative to the entertaining. For that I thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gunbroker trap shotgun

trap guns on gunbroker firearms