1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap guns for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bmandesign, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmandesign

bmandesign TS Member

We have a wide assortment of trap and skeet guns for sale. We will gladly email you any pictures of guns we have in stock

We have a great deal on a used (shot one box, traded in for 3 barrel set)SKB two barrel set. $2500
    We have several new SKB 3 barrel sets in. POR
    We now have the Caesar Guerini two barrel sets in. POR

We carry a full line of SKB and Caesar Guerini models, as well as an assortment of Remmington, Browning, Perazzi, Winchester, ect.....

Please call and leave a meassage at our shop 847-549-6226 or 800-448-GUNS, or visit our website at www.johnstrapguns.com

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

You need http:// to make it work.

3. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Would be nice if the website has some PRICES.....

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I'm w/ Eric on that one.

5. bmandesign

bmandesign TS Member

We only do prices on POR for most of our guns. We also have an add in shotgun sports magazine. All you have to do is call us to get a price for the shotgun you are interested in.

6. bmandesign

bmandesign TS Member

7. bmandesign

bmandesign TS Member

Why your question has some merit, we prefer to discuss prices in person or over the phone. We like to get to know our potential customers. But our store policy is POR on the website. Our prices are clearly marked at our store.

8. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

Being as you "reserve the rite to sale" your 1911 handguns (and certain types of firearms) to law enforcement only, you definately won't be receiving any calls from me. Care to explain why you wouldn't trust me with a handgun that was designed 100 years ago? Take a knee, sir, maybe the great state of illinois will treat you kindly if you submit to their whims.

BTW, commercial advertising in a forum like this is considered "politically incorrect". Thanks anyway.....

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Indiana Gun Club and Jaqua's both price their guns on the internet, and are both TERRIFIC places to deal with.

To me, "No advertised price" = "Not for sale."

My policy is, I don't deal with places whose guns aren't for sale.

At those kind of places, my experience is that the price can vary several hundred dollars depending on who they're talking to. I prefer to let them "talk" to somebody else about their "not for sale" guns.

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Welcome to TS.com, where our motto for newbies is, "You're almost certainly f'ed up...but we'll set ya straight!"

11. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Im with BUZZ ,Besides that I live near JTG and I go out of my way not to walk in that store .Never get the same price twice .Went in to buy a shotgun one day went back 2 days later the price was double from the first.Should be a used car lot instead ......

12. ccridr

ccridr Member

John, are your ads in Shotgun Sports free?
    Colby

13. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Cabinets are really nice!

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Smoking stands and a humidor (full of Various Fuentes) would go good with the leather chairs.

Get it fixed up, I'll come visit.

HM

15. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I have been to this gun store, and John is very proud of his guns. I have never purchased anything there, but I guess I am just not wealthy enough to afford his prices. You do know that "If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it".

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Nice window dressing but no info. Good luck with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.