1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap & Field's New Centerfold

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mette56, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

In an attempt to lighten things up here on Ts.com from all the stress of politics, high shell,target and gas prices, etc., I have a proposal. In a conversation with Sandy from Trap & Field magazine today, I proposed that I be elected as "Most Handsome Man" in shooting sports for a January issue centerfold. After a good laugh, Sandy intimated that I might not be a good candidate but was open to the proposal if I could come up with a "Handsome Man" in trapshooting. Since I can't figure out PhotoBucket (and considering Sandy's comment about my probable ineligibility), I'm disqualifying myself as a candidate for this soon to be prestigious award. I invite any of you to send in photos of yourself or friends who you would like to nominate. Rules are that the candidate must be in shooting apparel with a fitting pose (NO NUDITY PLEASE!). If this is successful, we could encourage a female issue (I know there are good looking girls in trap, just not sure about any guys). No prizes will be awarded, but certainly some notoriety could be gained by a successful bid.

Good luck to all!!!

milt

2. mette56

Zardo!

Go by the rules...

All nominations must be accompanied by a PHOTO!

Judge milt

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I nominate Ronnie Sutton of Maryland for the guy, and Rachel Hopkins for the girl. Both really nice looking, good shooters.

If we had ads with cute guys and girls in them, we would attract more young people. :)

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Hey Zardo, The lit is "widely" considered the handsomest man? Only in his own wide head!

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Zardo: I had heard that he got the special trophy for moving to MO.

Don

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Oh my, there's been a Literalist sighting!

7. mette56

tim,

There has been NO sighting here and I'm sure many are curious and in doubt. Despite his potential erroneous claim, he has produced NO picture, while claiming "bogus", nor have any of his friends produced a picture!

Literalist, cough it up buddy, let's see some proof!

Curvey, Thanks for the picture of Rachel. She is a great candidate for the women's division...but soooooooo are youuuuuuu! Plus, the two of you beat -how many- guys in shoot offs at major shoots this past year? That will get you both a bunch of added centerfold points....

according to the JUDGE!

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hey Curvy...we could do a really cool shot of you posing across the hood of my shooting buggy : )...as long as Pheasy approves of course

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

CalvinMD:

How about a shot of Recurvey and the P man instead.

We could call it the Trap Shooting Couple of the year instead.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/trap/people/?action=view&current=devi-martin.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok they are near a hood of her SUV so would that work.

Fog

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok maybe it wasn't her SUV but it was close to a hood!

Fog

11. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I nominate Pat Ireland. This is not only for the obvious good looks, natural easy-going style and taste in shooting shirts, but for the help he's given a lot of us on this site. It also shows you don't have to have a 24 inch neck to shoot trap well.

Danny

12. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Are we sure that pink shirt is not a re-worked tu-tu? Sorry Pat, I couldn't resist! It's all good.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS if there are any vermin/creepy-crawlers in any traphouses I would gladly offer my picture to be put in them. It would certainly eliminate the pests in a hurry!

13. CrazyNasty

CrazyNasty TS Member

I'm not shy, here's a picture of my fiance and myself. Ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell ya how Centerfold material I think I am, LOL.

Adam Krzyzanowski
    [​IMG]

14. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Curvy, the trouble with attracting more young guys and gals is when the guys discover the gals, they quickly forget about shooting shotguns......breakemall.....Bob Dodd

15. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Pats typical expression, which_way_did_he_go!

16. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

Pheasantmaster,

Is that really you in the photo?? No wonder I never see you at the shoots. I don't recognize you!! Dude, all the weight you lost, I found it and picked it up and am carrying it around, just in case you ever want it back. Nobody recognizes me!!!

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Colobiggun...

Yes, that is a pic of my Honey from last year. At my request, he has gained about 10 more pounds since that pic, and leveled off. Martin lost all the weight and has kept if off for quite a few years now.

I'm sure he will have something to say after he sees your post.

18. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

colobiggun, yea I seen you a few times but just figured you had become snooty now with that daughter of yours being the gunner that she is :) Don't worry about you picking it up as, have you seen Booker lately??

19. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

I haven't seen him, but have heard. I'm just trying to keep up with him and Ricky!! The bad part is, I don't even drink beer, so they have an advantage on me, but luckily I'm old and lazy, so conserve burning calories that way. Fast food and drive thrus are great!!!! Next time you see me, come over and say "hi". I've had to tell most people who I am, as they don't recognize me (fat and gray hair really change a person!!) I would enjoy talking with you. Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.