1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap field near Lebanon, PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by William Perry, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Perry

William Perry Member

I bought a new BT-99 the other day and am having fun with it at my club. I shot skeet for years but am enjoying something new. Variety is the spice of life. I was at Shyda's the other day and my wife and I were impressed with the scenery and area.

My question is: is there a gun club with RV hook ups that allows guests practice trapshooting in that area.
    I live in Lower, slower Delaware, and have an Airstream, and like to take closer trips.

Bill Perry

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I don't think that any of the area trap clubs have full RV hook-ups but I know the Palmyra Sportsmen's Association used to allow campers to connect to the club's water supply. Others may as well.

Ed

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Check out the Shady Rest campsites, they are on RT 472 between Oxford and Quarryville. While not a gun club they are in the heart of trapshooting territory. The Oxford, Quarryville, Paradise and New Holland gun clubs are not far away. It is in the middle of Amish farm country.

D & J Shady Rest Campsites

717) 529-2020

2071 Kirkwood Pike

Kirkwood, PA 17536

4. William Perry

William Perry Member

Thanks. I'll take a look at that campsite next time I'm up there. That's a nice area, and close to home.

5. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

Keystone sportsmen association in Muncy, PA they have a small RV park, beautiful club. they also have a web site where you can see the up coming shoots. There is also Elysburg, PA home of the PSSA, this is where the PA State shoot is held every year. They practice on Wednesdays. You can see there web site for information. These are further up to the north but they fit the bill.

6. shark1

shark1 Member

Mr Perry, Congrats on the new trap gun. Shyda's is a great family run company and I would ask them, becuase Brian Shyda is one very good shooter. I also live in Southern Delaware and invite down to Synepuxent Gun Club in MD (Berlin). Shoot well, shoot often. Mike Sharkey, DC (Greenwood, DE) PS you can bring the Airstream down to our club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap field around lebanon missouri

trap shooting near lebanon pa