1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap & Field Magazine Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gary E., Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary E.

Gary E. TS Member

Thanks to all who responded to my posting concerning my Mags. I was a bit pre mature in my posting since I am just now sorting them & determing what I have & what I don't have.When this is complete I will post them again.

I am also concerned on shipping & associated costs since the weight is considerable.

Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused anyone.

Gary E.

2. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

Well don't feel to bad I never received my March issue and I called and got a response that they mail them out all at the same time and that I needed to talk to the post office. I am always at lease two weeks or more behind every one else.

But you know it is amazing thing is that after I called about the March issue I got the April issue at the end of March or the 1st of April.

Just makes you think what is really going on.

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Gary E.

I recently sold 25 years of American Rifleman magazine. The Post Office has a priority mail box that caries a flat rate regardless of weight, I think it's $4.05. A few of those took care of the collection. I ran the weights using other methods of shipping and this was a considerable savings. There is also a Media Mail rate that seemed pretty reasonable. (not the book or library rate as those rates do not allow anything with advertising)

Good luck

Bob

4. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

There you go supporting the theory that the post office is holding my edition hostage.

Really I think the problem is with the publisher not mailing it and just trying to blame the post office. I don't have problems with anything else in the mail.

5. trapperpg

trapperpg Member

I have never received my copy before the 15th of month and many times it looks worse for wear.
    When I have ordered back issues, they make it in 2-3 days after ordering.

Now if the post office could just find that missing 50lbs of shot from Connies.
    PG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.