1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap@Field "Innerview "a good idea

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Trap@Field

WOW - thanks R200. I was thrilled when Terry Heeg approached me with this idea and I am really excited to be working with T&F penning more Innerviews.

At this time my mandate is to reveal remarkable newcomers, steady contributors and inspiring champions from Canada. Should anyone know of any such individual whom they wish to expose and honour, please give me the heads up!

Please call me toll free at 1-877-809-9995, or PM me thru this website, or submit your candidate(s) to my attention thru editorial@trapandfield.com

Thanks,

b.

2. biff

biff Active Member

Trap@Field

Barbara, I just want to congratulate you on your very first "Innerview" on a true Champion, Mark Edmondson! Our prayers and wishes go to him and we only hope he can win this "shoot off" with cancer, reading what a fighter he is gives inspiration he CAN!

Barbara, you have a talent in writing and we hope this is the beginning of many stories you will be doing in the future for Trap & Field, This is an area which is needed to bring out a personal side in this magazine. The way you wrote about Mark made me feel like I know him and would love to get to shoot with him in the future.

You have revealed some of your talent in both writing and promoting events in this issue of Trap & Field, what a talented smart woman! Biff & Snapshot

3. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Trap@Field

Double WOW - and thanks B&S.

(oh, and your p.r. management fee is in the mail!)

b.

4. bas

bas Member

Trap@Field

Barb...you are so good! Great article -but I already knew of your talents....

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Trap@Field

Great article Barb and Mark keep up the great strength you have shown in these tough times.

Terry.

6. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Trap@Field

Thanks folks - it was an honour to make my inaugural appearance as a writer for T&F with Mark Edmondson as my muse!

And thank you to all who've been writing and calling with suggestions for future Innerview candidates. It's good folks like you who keep our sport moving and shaking.

Again, I can be reached toll free on my private voice link at 1-877-809-9995, or PM me thru this website - or please submit your candidate(s) to my attention thru editorial@trapandfield.com

b.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Trap@Field

Hi, Barbara! I haven't had the time to read my T&F yet, but now I'm gonna HAVE to!!! This is really neat...

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Trap@Field

Hi, Barb. I used to do quite a bit of writing for T&F under Joan Davis. We were great friends and used to "rund around" quite a bit when I was at the Grands.

I wish to suggest you interview the Bartholow borthers, Matt and Foster. They shoot at my club, the Rapid City Trap Club. Their mother does quite a bit of trapshooting promotion here West River South Dakota.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.