1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap field cost

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tulsey, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tulsey

tulsey Member

I would like to put a budget estimate for overlaying a skeet field with a trap layout. I would like to use a Pat wobble trap, concrete pads for the trap stations and probably a concrete structure to hold the trap machine. Just starting to put number together for next year's club budget. Thanks Tulsey

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

$20-$25K for the trap house, PAT trap and concrete runners. Just did one. Good thinking on getting the wobble PAT, really opens up the kinds of games you can play.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I remember something about a pre-cast or made trap house that was being sold by some company on this site. It might be worth looking into. That way just doing the flat work for the sidewalks is very do-able yourself. Maybe someone on this site still remembers something about those traphouses and can steer you in the right direction. Good Luck and BReak-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

concrete cost for trap field