1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap & Field Back Issue Info Needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JGS, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGS

JGS Member

O.K. folks - here's a tough question for you. Trap & Field had an article this year, I think it was perhaps by Phil Kiner, that had a chart that showed the hold points, chokes and shells that several of the top doubles shooters in the country used. My old issues of Trap & field were filling up the house so I cleaned them out. I want to order a back issue so I can review that chart. Does anyone remember what issue had the article that had the chart? Thanks. I'll buy the first person who has the answer a drink of their choice at Sparta next month.

2. JGS

JGS Member

O.K. folks - here's a tough question for you. Trap & Field had an article this year, I think it was perhaps by Phil Kiner, that had a chart that showed the hold points, chokes and shells that several of the top doubles shooters in the country used. My old issues of Trap & field were filling up the house so I cleaned them out. I want to order a back issue so I can review that chart. Does anyone remember what issue had the article that had the chart? Thanks. I'll buy the first person who has the answer a drink of their choice at Sparta next month.

3. setter

setter Member

Feb issue.

Jim

4. setter

setter Member

Phil interviewed Harlan, Leo, Ricky, Eric, Bob and Ray in his article called "The Doubles Poll".

5. 1Trapshooter1

1Trapshooter1 TS Member

If what you're looking for is what setter described, it's in the december '05 issue with the big santa clause on the cover

6. setter

setter Member

Begging your pardon but with the "stakes" involved here, its the T&F Feb 2007 issue.

7. JGS

JGS Member

Thanks Jim. As I've said before, the information available on this site is incredible. Look me up at the Grand. I owe you that drink. Thanks again. J.G.Sayle

8. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.