1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap DVD's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K80433SC, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Deb : I do not have any for sale, but I was fortunate enough to borrow both of Harlan Campbell's instructional videos from a friend. They are very-well done, and provide a wealth of knowledge that might be beneficial - no matter your level of experience. My only caution would be to enter into any type of video instruction with the realization that not EVERYTHING professed will work for every individual. And anything you decide to try needs to be given the proper length of time to materialize into better scores.

2. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

ohio gal if you are a single widow or divorced rich lady with motorhome and want to travel around and shoot trap with me I guarntee if you follow my shooting system it will take your shooting to a very high level I have a lifetime of trapshooting exp. Now if you are married whoops my bad just order phil kiner shooting tape it is one of the best. Georgie Poorgie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.