1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Diary examples

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himejim, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himejim

himejim Member

I tred to search but only came up with the diary that is offered here on trapshooters.com. That one is good to record shoot results and costs but I was looking for something a little different.

I would like to record things like losses per post and if I can identify why I missed or shooting conditions like wind or target height. I want to use the diary more as a learning tool and not simply a record of results.

Phil Kiner talks of something similar to what I just described. Phil, if you see this I would appreciate seeing what format you use with your steno note pad. Thanks all. Jim

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Design you own format. You've got a computer. Then print it out. That's what I did.

3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

send me an email pkiner@philkiner.com and I will send you my cell to call. It is much easier to talk than to try to explain here and I hand write mine so I have no template that is readily accessable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.