1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap coach needed!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tbone0813, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbone0813

tbone0813 TS Member

Does any one know of a good trap coach in the North Texas area (Dallas/Ft. Worth)? I would also like to find someone that could fit my gun for me as well. I'm not interested in videos. I would prefer an actual coach. Thanks.

Tommy

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

T.Bone

If you go to Shootata.com site you can find shooting coaches in Texas under the coach's prompt in the far right. I believe it lists 8 or so for Texas.

Mark Stevens
    aka: Coach

3. tbone0813

tbone0813 TS Member

Mark,

I did and there were 2 Level II coaches in my area. One won't return my emails or Facebook posts and the other was corresponding until he found out I can only do lessons on Weekends and now he won't return any of my emails. The search continues.....

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

The Southwest Grand is coming to Texas next month, along with shooters that teach. Phil Kiner, leo, kay, harlen, many more.

Bob S

5. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Call Britt Robinson. He lives in Tahoka, TX, I think. Someone here will have his number.

6. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

April 2nd and 3rd at the Kinsley Gun Club in Kinsley Kansas, there will be a Britt Robinson Trapshooting Clinic. Tuition will be 300.00, plus targets. Contact Larry Skelton @ 620.285.5074

Maybe Larry can give you Britt's contact info.

7. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo will be San Antonio for the SW Grand, if you are interested in working with him, email to above address or call our cell 573-795-6992.

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Tbone,
    Sorry you don't live in Minnesota, we would meet you at your local club and instruct, like we do here, free of charge. All to promote the sport.
    Primedust

9. RMR

RMR Member

Contact Richard Waley at the Dallas gun club.

10. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

T-Bone Call Dennis Devault He is having a clinic in Fort Worth TX Fort Worth Trap & Skeet June 4&5 2011 Call Dennis at 330-456-6070 He will answer any questions you have. Pat.k.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.