1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap CLubs within 2 hours of Quantico VA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brumfield_joe, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brumfield_joe

brumfield_joe TS Member

I am being stationed in Quantico around April and I am looking for some nice Trap clubs to shoot Registered targets or Calcuttas/games. ANy information regarding these would be nice. I know shootata has a directory but its not always up to date. Willing to drive about 2 hours....

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

I strongly suggest you use the shootata feature and search 100 miles around the zip for Quantico 22134. There are 26 clubs that come up within that radius and I'm too lazy to write them all out for you.

--- Chip King ---

3. EEB

EEB Member

Join the Quantico Gun Club. They have no affiliation with the USMC, but are there in the area. They have a bunker.

4. trapdaddy

trapdaddy TS Member

Also, try the VA Trap Assoc. website above.

5. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Brumfield Joe

I am also relocating to Virginia near Richmond perhaps we can break some clays together? If I learn of any good clubs I will let you know.

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Bunker at Quantico should be opening up now, on Sundays....

don't go to Bull Run in Centreville for any serious trapshooting...it's ok just to dust off the gun and break some targets to kill time on an afternoon but that's about it. They don't hold any registered tournments.

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Good luck Joe, the Mid 50 pots are now safe in NC--Semper Fi

Phil Berkowitz

8. brumfield_joe

brumfield_joe TS Member

haha thanks Phil!! I hope to make it out to Coharie, Bragg, and Buckhorn before I leave. I havent shot in about a year so I think those Mid 50s are safe but Im gonna give it one last shot.....

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Use the www.vatrap.com it will give you lacations of all the clubs that have ATA shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.