1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap clubs near des moines, ia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by razor, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razor

razor TS Member

working south of des moines,ia. near indianola. any trp clubs that have open shooting during the week. thanks razor

2. kbud

kbud Member

New Pioneer Gun Club in Waukee. Ph#515-987-4415. Club is open Wed-Sun.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

At Lake Aquabie(sp) south of Indianola they have an Izzak Walton trapshooting club that I believe is open on Wednesday evenings as well.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Razor, I'm not familar with the towns in that area so here is what I would do if I were to go somewhere and look for a club. On home page of ATA website which you can access from lst page of trapshooters.com find clubs and click, then click on zone, then state then go though all clubs in that state until you find a city close to you. Each club has its address so you can mapquest it and a little info about the club. You can also go to MyNSSA.COM and MyNSCA.COM and do the same things to all skeet and sporting clays clubs as well. This will give you every target club in your state, some info about the club, open days and hours and other misc. Good Luck in your search. Break-em all. Jeff

5. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Indianola, Warren Co. Ikes. Every Wed. Starts at 6:30PM

Big 50 with a jackpot option. Small 2 trap club with some background, but great people, good targets. See ya there.

Maltz

6. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

What Maltzie said. Club is about a mile or so straight west of where 69/65 split south of Indianola.

Also, New Pioneer is listed as having a big 50 on Thursday nights.

7. razor

razor TS Member

thanks guys i was at the iw club tuesday nite some kids were waiting for someone to show up so they could shoot. maybe i will stop in wed nite to see you maltzy. razor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
des moines ia trap shooting
skeet & trap ranges near des moines
trap ranges near des moines iowa
trap shooting central iowa des moines

trap shooting des moines

trap shooting in desmoines area
trapshooting near des moines iowa