1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap clubs near Charlot N.C.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bbdanging, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbdanging

bbdanging TS Member

Going to Charlot On 7/22/11 looking for place to shoot. Any help?

2. jdomas

jdomas Member

NC homegrounds are not far away but I don't know their schedule. The Southern Zone just ended sunday. Check on tarheeltrap.com.

John D.

3. crewswalden

crewswalden Member

Sure, I can help. Log on to claytargetsonline.com, scroll down to the individual states, and click on North Carolina. You will see a number of ranges in the area, with details provided. Near Charlotte there is the Gaston County Parks and Rec Range, offering trap and skeet 7 days a week. Rates are very reasonable, and it is no more than a 25 minute drive down I85 South, from downtown Charlotte. Click on the other locations that will appear on the map near Charlotte for their details. This web site is a great resource for the traveling shooter.

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

North Carolina has a website dedicated to shooting in NC. Mash on the link above for all active trapshooting ranges in North Carolina.

FRedmon

5. bbdanging

bbdanging TS Member

Thanks for the info so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.