1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Clubs by Alliance, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by B-Rod, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

All,

I will be visiting my cousins during the third week of June and would like to know of some gun clubs near by that shoot games or calcutta's.

Thanks,
    Bill Rod

2. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

Lake Milton near newton falls and Brown township in Malvern shoot friday nights and Minerva sportsmans club shoots saturday evenings And Columbiana fish&Game near Lisbon shoots on wednesday evening.

3. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Buckhunter - would you happen to know any of the clubs addresses or phone numbers?

Thank you in advance,
    Bill

4. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Knox Sportsmans Club is only a few minutes from Alliance. They have 4 traps and shoot Sundays and Wednesdays. Sometimes they shoot Saturdays as well. They are on the ATA site.

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Knox is the place.......... great targets and very good people....... 4 miles southeast of town.

Kip

6. Trap4

Trap4 Member

I could be wrong, but don't believe that Knox club shoots fun games such as protectors or annie Oaklies. Never heard of a Calcutta there--

Trap-4

7. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

I dont know the phone #'s but all do have web sites you can search on line. The gun club at Leetonia also shoots on tuesday evenings, all that I have mentioned shoot protector shoots and Colunbiana and Leetonia and columbiana shoot annie oakleys.

8. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Thanks to all who have responded.
    I had the pleasure of shooting at the Knox facility about 2 years ago.
    My cousin actually live in Homeworth, Ohio

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.