1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Clubs Around Columbus, OH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by concordefamily, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

I am going to be in Columbus, OH 4th of July week and wanted to know what Clubs are in the area. By area, lets say within 30 miles or so. Any good shoots going on? Thanks in advance.

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I can't remember how far it is from Columbus, but the Cardinal Center in Marengo is a heck of a club. I will be there two weeks before for the Ohio State Shoot. Email address is Cardinalcentercamp.com

Check it out, Matt

3. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

Blackwing Shooting Center is close by in Delaware, Ohio, but be prepared to pay $9.00 for a round of trap.

4. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

Cardinal Camp Ground looks great. Makes me want to make the trip next summer for the Ohio State shoot. Thanks for the tip.

5. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

concordefamily,
    Yes, Cardinal Center is nice! That would be an understament! It is a premier facility. I count down the days until the Ohio State Shoot. If you can make it a couple week earlier, you can shoot it. The Cardinal Center has super facilities, including hot water in the shower houses!

Matt

6. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Dittos on Cardinal. Targets thrown on Sat. 4.00 per round. Sin., Hdcp., Doubles. 3 practice traps open. till 4PM.

Regards....Gerald

7. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Does anyone know if the Crystal Lake Gun Club just outside Springfield (west of Cloumbus)is still open?

8. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Crystal Lake has been closed for several years. After grounds being upgraded and new clubhouse built club was closed down. One of many to close or be run out in our area.

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Airport Gun Club Southeast of Columbus shooting wednesday & Thursday 3:00 pm to
    9:00pm and evry 2nd and 4th Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 4:00 to 5:00pm

10. hagar85

hagar85 TS Member

Cardinal Center in Marengo, OH (on I-71 at Rt.61 exit. 20 mi.N. from Columbus)your closest trap range. Open for practice Saturdays 10-4, and Wednesdays 2-7.Practice rounds are $4.00/25 targets, Next major shoot May 29 thru June 1,2008. Targets are $25.00/100 plus fees. Lots of options available. Airport gun club great for practice, and has trap & 5-stand available. Located next to Lancaster (Fairfield Co.) airport on Rt. 23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting columbus ohio