1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Club PA system

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jimborn, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

Any ideas for a PA system for a small (4 House) trap club???? Need a way to speak to shooters and to play the National
    Anthem, in english. Thanks

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

How about a CB Radio to a speaker system? I'm not sure how many speakers it would handle but it's a start.

Big Jack

3. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

I just checked out PA systems for out club. You can get a wireless mic system for <$200, and probably have $75 in a couple outdoor bull-horn type speakers that would handle the national anthem. Radio Shack or similar.

4. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

Thanks guys, just need 2 speakers, that would serve us well. Just hate when they play the anthem and it sounds like crap. When it's good, makes my hair stand up, that's what I want for all at the club. Appreciate all of you out there that have family and friends that are fighting for us all, and to you God Bless, and for us that trapshoot, and for those that shoot to stay alive....shoot straight. Jim

5. B.C.

B.C. Member

where is you club, I have an audio receiver that will work. B.C

6. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

We are located in Mitchell, Nebraska, in the Panhandle, 22 miles from the Wyoming border. We have 4 houses, Pat traps, and voice pulls. Wish we could get more adults involved, but my gracious, the kids, with 4-H, high school, hunter safety, etc. keep the place hoppin' during the season. Come see us!!

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Go to Anchor Audio. I use their wireless system in my training classes, and their speaker systems rock!

8. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

B.C, what is it that you have??? I'm really dumb when it comes to audio solutions, thanks, any help is REALLY appreciated. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.