1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Club Near Stuart Fla?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdogs, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Does anyone know of a Trap club near Stuart Florida? Do they have a phone number or a website?

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

It's a private club and somewhat expensive. Next nearest public range would be Markham Park about 50 miles south in Sunrise. The link above will get all the info you need.

Eric

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Thanks

4. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Port Malabar in Palm Bay. Everything from trap & all clay games,600 yd hipower to monthly full auto shoots & cowboy. Been 6-7 yrs but a really good place to shoot.

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I think Port Malabar is a members only club so I would call ahead to be sure.

Eric

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Eric is correct. Port Malibar is a member only club. I have not been there in 2 years but my friend just let go of his membership within the last year so I don't think it has changed. Vero Beach is open to the public and has 1 skeet and 1 trap range & Sporting Clays. Its Hal Duponts old club. Mick runs the place and is great. You do have to take a large loop around multiable blocks to avoid a long road/rock type street. You still will have to drive a few blocks over this rough road as there are heavy dump trucks back and forth all week long. There is also two new clubs about 10 miles north of Okeechobee at the top of the big lake. Its close to the same drive time and is called Okeechobee Shooting Sports (new). I have not been to this club since it was called Thundercross (old). This place has 5 stand and Sporting Clays as well. 5 minutes away from this club is OK Corral that is 5 stand and Sporting Clays only. There is the South Florida Shooting (Something, Sports maybe) in the Stuart area. This club is very private and the cheapest membership is $1,800 a year. Enough said about that club. Hope this helps you out. break em all Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.