1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Cartoon #29 High Tech Stuff- by Philipbar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by crusha, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

...high price

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Not only do we get great trapshooting art from our friend Puablo, but you can also expect the following things.....
    1. He is a riot to shoot with...squad with him if you get a chance..at your own risk
    2. In any discipline..he will chew you up and spit you out..he's an animal at this game.
    3. He now has a new K-80 TS...this will make it impossible for anyone to beat him.
    4. I know..because I have never beat him and I'm tired of it !!!! Uncle Sam, Pa.

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

That's just what us "chicken necked" folks need. Wonder who makes a rib like that?

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Hippie......Puablo makes those himself..right up there in Salt Point! One size fits all and they are only like 20 bucks or something like that. All proceeds go to Puablo's shooting fund. He also uses a little of the money to buy pencils and paper to draw pictures for us shooters !!!!!.....Uncle Sam, Pa.

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey! Uncle Sammie! You are tooo much! How are you doing? EB, actually that comb ain't high enough for me. Happy "T" day to everyone. puablo

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

7. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I know this is an old one but I never seen this cartoon, this is me to a T, I love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.