1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Camp

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry/Oh, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

The Greene Co. Fish and Game club ran a very successful Trapshooting Camp today. We had 25 shooters, most of whom had never shot a shotgun before, let alone clay targets. Dave Shock held a short safety and shotgun handling seminar first. Everyone proved on the line later, that they had paid attention. Some of our SCTP young men demonstrated shooting targets. Then it was on to instructions and shooting for the Ladies and Youth. After a short competition at the end, Winners and Runners-up were presented trophy certificate plaques. Everyone left happy, but wanting more! I think we may have started out some new clay target shooters. It was a fun day.

2. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

Good for your club. I think this should be a yearly event at every club in the country. come on ATA get on the band wagon

3. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

This is a yearly event at my club. I talked to several mothers that wanted more info on lessons and things. I sent them in the direction of our SCTP leader. One mother home schooled three kids, and said this would meet their PE requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.