1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Barrel for Remington 1100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jrdaniels, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdaniels

jrdaniels TS Member

I have seen the Hastings trap barrel but I cant remember who sells them. Someone refresh my memory.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

The above will tell you who is currently selling them and if you dont want to contact them direct than check out Cabelas, BassPro or any of the larger online gun supply houses.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Contact Shotgun Sports (look on the home page). They are the exclusive distributer for the raised rib 1100 trap barrel.

I have shot a couple of 1100's with this barrel and they are target smokers!

ec90t

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

The barrel that Daddy mentioned has been sold. A link to the Shotgun Sports website where the barrels are sold is above. If you would like, I can email you comparison photos of the factory and Hastings barrels' ribs and choke tubes.

Ed

5. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

Ed, Averageed),

Apologize to intrude. Please email me comparison photos of factory and Hastings barrels' ribs and choke tubes. My email address: markintlusa1@verizon.net

Thank you so much!

Angel

6. jrdaniels

jrdaniels TS Member

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the pics. I've seen the differance in the past, I just couldnt remember who was selling them. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.