1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap App *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotgunshoot, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

Good news. Apple just approved the update to the Shotgun Web app which allows you to add a final score. You can now keep score target by target or just add a final score.

If you bought the first version, make sure to update to get the latest changes.

Once you add the score with the app, on the website you can record: event name, event type (league/shoot), class, concurrent, winnings, shotgun, chokes, shells, lenses used, time of day, weather, wind conditions. Based on this criteria you get statistics.

You can use the website for free. The app is for convenience and it costs $1.99.

Apple Store Link
    <br/>
    <br/>
    Shotgun Web

2. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

To Mr. Jimmy Miller,

In a previous post you mentioned that you wanted to enter final scores, instead of target by target score keeping. Based on your suggestion I made an update that should allow to do just that. Make sure to update your app.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

3. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

For those that purchased the app, please rate the app and leave a review in the App Store. This helps spread the word.

App Store listing

4. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

Video on how to use the new feature.

5. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

When will this app be available for us smalltown simpletons with Android devices?

6. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

Trust me, not fast enough.

After I learned IPhone development, I've been working on learning Android speak for the last few months. The good news is that I just sent the first version of the app for approval to Google and it should be available in a week or so. This first version won't have as many features as the iPhone version does, but I will keep adding stuff to it.

First you will be able to add a final score using your Android device. Next target by target scoring and stats for Trap, then Skeet and then Sporting Clays.

7. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

ok, ill be looking for it!!! Should be a very cool app.

8. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

YOTESLAYER,

Thanks for the encouragement. I will make sure to let you know as soon as it's out.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Top many of us, Neil Winston proved that it is nigh onto impossible to calculate where you hit a target by where the big piece (s) go. You might want to look that up and see for yourself and see if that info affects your thinking and "APP"

Jack

10. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

on the DROID play store for $.99, SHOTGUN WEB by NUT MEDIA LLC

11. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

lbshootin thanks for the mention. To summarize:

iPhone version - keep target by target scores and also add final scores - $1.99

Android version - add final scores - $0.99

Android version is available for all Android phones, tablets, Blackberry Play, Kindle Fire.

Detailed description here. Make sure to watch the videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.