1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trap app for Iphone

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grl, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grl

grl Member

What's the status of the trap app?

2. open choke

open choke TS Member

I'm wondering the same thing

3. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

We actually had to make some changes to it before releasing the app. This has caused some development delays and we should have an update by sometime next week. I am deeply sorry for the wait and am equally as frustrated that it isn't finished. However, these modifications will allow us to scale the app better-which means a faster and more reliable user experience. We'll also be able to eventually add the social features that everyone wants-photo sharing, friends, etc.

Thank you everyone for your continued patience.

Dean

-Also, please don't confuse The Trap App by Trapshooting Online with other apps for trapshooting. Our demo video is available on the link above.

4. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

For those wondering what Dean is referring to here is the link: Other apps for trapshooting.

One think I'm not clear about, what is the difference between what you are building and what's already out there?

Andrei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.