1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap app for i phone

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jimmy Miller, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member

Purchased the trap app from shotgun wed. I may not know how to work it yet but there is little instructions and I have been unable to enter scores shoot unless I put it in by station no option to put into the final scores without entering them as they are shot. Not very useful for shooting registered birds. Good idea but need more development or documentation before it is useful for trap shooters. I should have saved my money!

2. open choke

open choke TS Member

I'm waiting for this one to come out.

This one is focused just in trap. Sorry you wasted on that one. I passed on that one cause I saw this one before the one you got came out.

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=298705&Messages=22

3. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Hi Jimmy - please don't confuse that app with our app, THE Trap App, due to be released any day now (Apple is reviewing as I type this). When it is available, you can always contact us with support questions or feedback. Plus, there will be plenty of documentation, videos, etc on our website to guide you along.

@Open Choke - thanks for your support and interest!

Dean

4. open choke

open choke TS Member

Dean I should get a free copy for the plug in my last post ;-)

I think apple was so swamped with the iPhone 5 release that prolly bumped your app approval time.

I don't know if you've noticed but prior to the iOS 6 release and the iPhone 5 sale date there has been a lot of app updates cause of iOS 6. I must have had at least a dozen apps that came out with updates

5. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Hey Jimmy,

Thanks for trying out the app, the Shotgun Web app. This app is for keeping stats on the targets that you shoot. It can help you identify problems in your shooting by giving you stats on flight and direction of the target and where you missed it. You bought a very powerful training tool for trap shooting. A lot of thought went into designing this app with the help of professional coaches.

If you are interested to just keep track of your scores as a whole, be it registered or not, you can already do that on our website, ShotgunWeb.com for FREE. Thousands of shooters have done so already. You get statistics for overall performance. Our mobile app is a complimentary tool to help you improve your shooting at a more granular level.

The other trap app mentioned here is just a score card that is replacing the paper version. Whatever this app will be able to do (based on the description on their website) you can already do for FREE on ShotgunWeb.com.

More videos are coming out in the next few days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.